Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Blog Glitches and Holy Crap

I've said this before but free ain't necessarily free. That new blog smell is wearing off and the glitches are making themselves to home.

The images embedded in my template are acting a little wonky. I apologize but the Salt Mine is tooting the horn.

I'll do what I can but yes, it is not pretty.

5:19am Update:

Actually it was much easier than I thought. I have got to spend more time reading the excellent Blogger tutorials Amanda provides at Blogger Busters.

Too hip, gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.