Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rules for the Revolution Podcast - Colette Vogele

Colette Vogele is an Intellectual Property Attorney. She communicates on topics relating to new media at Rules for the Revolution.

Not going to dive in on Fair Use at the moment or how corporation are trying to lock down and monetize every element of the culture. The rules need to be flexible and fair to content generators and remixers. I do not advocate theft. Really, I don't.

But creativity does not happen in isolation. It isn't a can of dog food. You should check out the podcasts to get a perspective on the discussions about copyright,

Ok, while I clean up my bias track you can review the archive of her podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.