Friday, October 9, 2009

Video WTF - Where Video Questions Seek Answers

You come here looking for answers but there is a bunch of narrative, videos and long winded ramblings. You just want to know if the camcorder you are looking at is the right one for the job.

I do have a long winded answers because I think you should put thought into buying the right camcorder. However, I can appreciate that some folks just want to know, WTF am I supposed to do?

Well, you could go visit Video WTF?

This is simple. You have a video equipment, production or concept question. You post the question. Anybody who wants to answer your question can. Anyone who disagrees with that answer can post a response.

There are no stupid questions and newbies are certainly welcomed. To get familiar with Video WTF you should read the FAQ to help you understand what the site is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.