Thursday, April 15, 2010

Notes on Day 5 of Videoblogging Week 2010

This one was a squeaker cuz of time pressures. It came together when I looked at a group of photos I had taken of signs over the past few weeks.



I walked around at lunch time and saw that people tossed trash where they thought no one would look. I imposed upon a person who demands to remain un-credited with rifling in his back seat for a few moments for his or her involuntary collection of newspapers.

Once I recorded that the piece came together in my head.

Some days you just gotta go with the inspiration as it is delivered to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.