Monday, May 31, 2010

Problem With Comments - Blog Changes

Hiya. For those of you that have visited before there has been a change in the template. I'm testing out a template or two. I'm a lefty but sometimes you have to adapt to the natural position.

I'm talking about hands folks, not politics. Until I can figure out what the problem is with folks not being able to leave comments (and I do love getting comments, by the way) I have flipped back to a traditional Blogger template.

Hopefully switching back to a traditional Blogger template will resolve the problem for now. So if you are trying to leave a comment it should be ok.

I do want a different look but I've got to learn about CSS before I can tackle what the actual problem is and how to fix it.

If you can't leave a comment please send me an email to let me know and I'll pull out a sledge hammer or something.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.