Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quick Look At DPReview Guide to HD Video

I use to mouse around DPReview.com checking out all the cameras I could never buy. Or so I thought. It is primarily a still digital photography site but convergence is coming.

Learning Guide to DSLR Video
Heck, it is here. This is a guide to help photographers transition to having high definition video on their still cameras. One of the the things that I like about DPReview is that they are very detailed. You will know the sensor size of the camera in question.

This answers a lot of my questions and helps me become better informed about video on still cameras. Very helpful article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.