Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Looking At the Olympus LS-10 PCM Record

The poetry videos audio continues to be a challenge. The use of a standard digital recorder did not help. I'm still looking for viable ideas so part of the process is to read ads, reviews, and opinions.

I'm checking out other options.



This is review or possibly an advertisement for the Olympus LS-10 from Guitar World. I'm not sure. There is an embedded ad for another product - sorry about that but I'm just trying to get a sense of what the product can do.



Well it seems that the LS-11 is the new kid on the block. This is a video from Sound on Sound with Amy Leslie explaining the new features.

The search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.