Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Goldilocks - First iPad2 Editing Movie from Majek

Back in January I wrote a short piece about Majek Pictures editing a video on a iPhone4.



They are back with a new series but this episode was editing using the iPad2. There is a brief introduction to how they did it and then the episode gets going.

Again, they are shooting the video on an iPhone4 and editing on an iPad2. One more thing. They did this in about 35 hours.

Yep, I'd be a little nervous if I was a network. If you want to catch up with the series so far you ought to trip over to the Vimeo page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.