Sunday, July 10, 2011

Checking Out Bias SoundSoap 2 Audio Cleaner

I have four videos with wicked air conditioner hum. I really want to post the videos but the air conditioner has me in a mighty battle. I found one solution but it isn't perfect. You can't make bad audio crystal clear but there have got to be more options than to lay a bed of music under the voice.

The thing is, I'm am not an audio engineer. The answer could be in front of my face and I wouldn't understand it.

In my search for solutions I came upon this demo video for Bias SoundSoap 2 that works on the Mac and Windows operating systems.



This might cause my computer to groan in agony at yet another CPU intensive program that could be installed but I'm need a solution ASAP.

I am seriously thinking about buying it. Downloading the demo as I type.

Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.