Thursday, July 28, 2011

Deep in the Conjuring Lab

I'm going to be busy for the next few days preparing for the BlogHer 11 Geek Bar session.

I'll be Geeking Out at BlogHer '11!


I'm supper jazzed because me and my fellow Geek Hers and Nerdettes are going one on one with folks with video related questions:

  • Basic edits
  • Adding text and captions
  • Embedding video on your blog
  • Uploading to a video web host
I'm going to put up some of the most common questions and resources but the great thing is to be able to talk to folks and find out what they need. This means I need to do a pound of writing and resource sniffing, maybe dig out sample videos for demos.

I get to let my video geek flag fly and talk as much as I want. The joy, the rapture.

I'm late, gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.