Monday, August 22, 2011

Tamajii Storyboards for iPhone/iPad

Just because I don't have an iPad doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the applications that are available. One of the reasons I don't have an Apple tablet yet is because I'd go stone broke on testing apps.



 
This is one that I might have plunked down money to give it a go. It is from Tamajii and it does seems to be a spiffy program.


Trying to remember why I will not buy an iPad. Oh, yeah. The cost, the speed of obsolescence and the never ending dip into the wallet.

I feel better. For now.

(Not really. It is just what I tell myself to carry on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.