Thursday, October 6, 2011

4 Examples of Non-Talking Head Videoblogging

I do go on about how there is a diversity that exist in web video or videoblogging. I try to show examples of other people's work but I really do have a lot of videos that I've recorded over the past few years.

So I want to show you what I did with very cheap camcorders and 56k modem transmission speeds.The days when you had to make videos small so that the viewers with dial-up connections could get a glimpse of what was going on.

Nikki Giovanni on Finding Time


Not A Cornfield - Drumming Nature


Pasadena Slim Gage Trains


Los Angeles Open Mosque Day


It was a time, my friends. It was a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.