Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BBC Training - The Five Shot Rule

The Beeb is going through hard times. Cutting staff, not vetting guest and all. Yet, I feel for them. There is some good stuff across the creek and this is one of those nuggets I hope they leave alone.


Check out the tutorial from the BBC on recording video.

Sorry, I can't embed it, you have to go to the site. Give the video a little time to load, it is dark for about four seconds or so. Other Posts of Interest

  • Copyright and Fair Use
  • How To ...
  • Equpment, buying camcorders, tripods and other do hickeys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

    Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.