Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ideas via The Digital Storytelling Cookbook

The brain is fogged. I cannot think. I want my blankie. Oh, yeah. I have to go to work too. Probably something I should not admit in public but truth is truth.





Anyway, I need a hit of inspiration and idea generation. I have Kinetic typography on the brain but I don't know what to do with the phrase as yet. Hence, my look at the Digital Storytelling Cookbook.

It is a PDF on how to structure digital stories, the type of stories and how to ooze them out when your brain is less than cooperative.

I leave you now. I must pretend that I am a functional human. I am or will be by 8am. Which is a looong time from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.