Monday, October 17, 2011

OWSLA Financial District March Video

I did a bit of walking on Saturday. I was trying to find a little different way to share the experience of the Occupy Los Angeles Financial District march. I was slicing and dicing and coming up with blah. It occurred to me that I could use a bit of a template. 



I started messing around with one of the photo programs that I had and discovered that I had a comic book slide show template. This only works for photos. Bummer.

Next thing I did was to extracted a few images from the videos and used them to get the animated comic book mask. Then I exported that slideshow as a. AVI video.

Finally, I opened my main editing program, imported the slide show and added some of the actual video footage.


This is the result.

Other Posts of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.