Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Status Report and Other Rambles

Well, Vlomo2011 is off to a good start, the UK up and ready and Canada is doing it's duty. I'm going to be a bit fractured for a couple of days. It is never a good idea to rack up 5 things when you have space for 3.5 of them.

As always, I encourage anybody with a recording device to give it a go. Currently I am tracking the #Vlomo2011 and Videoblogging tags as well as the Yahoo Videoblogging group.

Like the song says, express yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.