Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Digging In the Basket of Goodies Part 2

Oy, What gives? Too much stuff going on. VidCon revs up this week in Anaheim. Conferences, conventions and meet-ups all over the place. Things might be a bit sporadic until I can find a quiet place.

In the meantime, I need inspiration. I need pathfinders and points of light. So do you.


Blogger Busters

If you post your blog on Blogger you might not like the in-house templates selection. It is hard to find a video appropriate template. One of the places you can visit is Blogger Busters. Amanda has a lot of good advice about customizing Blogger blogs. She also has free templates and custom business templates.

Inspiration

Ryan at 5 Things I Learn Today is inspirational. I do see things everyday that inspire or marvel at. I make a point to do so to counter balance the yuck. In addition, Ryan has a YouTube channel that when I get time I want to check out.

Time, what is time? I got time for one more. This one is gonna take some explaining.

Drinking with Bob is one of the oldest talking head videoblogs out there. Old school that paved the way for others to rant in his footsteps. Before YouTube there was Drinking with Bob. Now, truthfully  I probably disagree with whatever Bob is talking about.

If he has 100 videos I might have agreed with five of them. In fact, I had to go all the way back to November 2011 to find a point of agreement video. This is his take on Bank Transfer Day.



Bob has a point of view. I do not have to sit and contemplate what Bob is trying to say.

Actually, the dude has kinda mellowed. Really, he was major intense.

I respect his endurance. His longevity. I might not agree with him all of the time but I will defend his right to say what he has to say.

If you are open to it, check him out one time. More if you can stand it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.