Saturday, January 12, 2013

iTalk Recorder and A Bit of Blog Tinkering

Much is happening in my super secret lab of stuff. There will be some blog tinkering to make posts a little easier to find for mobile users and a reduction of categories.

It is true that I can be a little information compulsive but I do try to yield for better usability.  I’m an Android person so if it looks good on the phone and cheap tablet I have it should work for everybody.

I think.

I’ll still be posting but things will be re-ordered, moved or jiggered with for a bit.
 
Before I take the knife to the blog I want to take a moment and mention a free audio app for iOS users called iTalk Recorder. If you have a version 5 of the iOS you are good to good.


iTalk Recorder for iOS devices version 5 and up.

This little ditty is from Griffin Technology that allows users to select a recording quality level, press a button and you have an audio recording. Once you have your recording you could e-mail to yourself or post it to your blog or save it for later and sync it up to your video.

If you have a device that records video ok but sucks at audio then this is an affordable back-up.

There is a premium version that seems to allow you to drop the audio file in Dropbox but other than that I don’t have a clear understanding of the difference between the free version and the paid version.

I could see sticking this in a shirt pocket to use if you are doing single recording. I don’t have shirt pockets on my blouses so yeah, that ain’t gonna work for me. What will work is getting a small external clip on microphone.

Possibilities. I’m all about the possibilities.

Other Posts of Interest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.