Friday, November 15, 2013

Rediscovering and Recycling or Think Before You Speak

I am doing a search and rescue mission of finding my videos. Now that my Blip.tv web hosting days are over I've got to transfer a lot of video. This also provides and opportunity to upload unused recordings and clean up the ones I had originally posted.




For example, this is a short clip from the 2011 Blogging While Brown Conference. It is hard to see improvement because of the YouTube compression but I was able to get the colors a bit more accurate.

I'm still on dicey Wi-Fi so I really do have to upload short videos. This forces me to edit and edit tight.

Let me see, anything else. Oh yeah, the topic of this clip is a response to a question from the audience about is there something that you regret saying on camera. I think Lydia makes a very good point. You can yank the video down but if someone snags a copy it will never go away.


Other Posts of Interests

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.