This piece is what in text poetry would be called a found poem. If you are open to what you see there in your environment there may be a narrative or two that is waiting for you.
Again having a structure for project or series videos help tremendously. My biggest time usage is getting an idea, deciding on how to do it in video and then the production process.
Tools Used For This Video:
I don't want to be bound by any one software program but I do have a few that are simple to use and make it easy to compose non-spoken videos.
- Audacity for editing the music
- Muvee Reveal Express for animating the photos (it seems this software is no longer for sale on the Muvee website)
- Serif Movie Plus X6 for combining audio, video and my preferred titles
Other Posts of Interest
- Audio Inspirations - Joe Frank
- Animating Text in Windows Movie Maker - Poetry Videos
- Old School Ideas for Creative Text in Poetry Videos