Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pitcherific - All This And Storytelling Too?

No, I'm not backsliding - Pitcherific is an interesting web app that could help folks do a lot of things, give a proper elevator pitch, make a short presentation, or maybe help you to crystallize an idea for a video or podcast.



Let me be clear that my understanding of the intended purpose of the web app is to help people structure a verbal presentation. That is kinda nifty and the price is right (Free, at the moment).

But it is also the structure of basic storytelling. And for those of you doing really short videos this could be a keeper.

I don't know how long this web app will last but give it a try. Especially if you are giving a presentation on a dry subject.


Other Posts of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.