Monday, September 28, 2009

Plotbot - Screenplay Software for You or Collaborators

My heart leans more to point, shoot upload. I'm trying to change and adapt. Screenwriting is overkill for me but, as I have recently have experienced, leave no chance for learning behind.

This is Plotbot.

Plotbot is an online screenwriting program that you can use to compose scripts for television, movies and certain types of online content. You can maintain the tradition of writing alone in your jammies or you can collaborate on a writing project with a partner across the sea.

You can save your writing as a RTF file that can be read by most word processors.

It is currently free. All you need to is sign up, sign in and create the next great webisode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.