Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mr. Pixel and Mrs. Grain - Therapy is Not Enough

There I was checking out the videos on the Kodak channel and this is what I found. A bit of sales, a touch of humor and you have a commercial that doesn't make you entirely want to hurl.

I feel your pain, Mrs. Grain but me and Pixel boy have been stepping out for quite some time. I can't help it and don't want to; I tried, but ask me if I miss mixing chemicals or hoping I didn't crimp the film in the reel.

This is part one:



and this is part two:



Hey, technicolor was great and I don't regret a thing about it. My wants and needs have changed. Sure he is a little rough but I can work with him; he's come a long way since I first cast eyes on him.

Once you've gone pixel it is hard to turn back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.