Monday, November 30, 2009

Jennie Bourne and her Book Web Video: Making It Great

I'm on the prowl for all kinds of resources and not just the usual sources. I stumbled into Peachpit Press and found Jennie Bourne's book Web Video: Making It Great and Getting It Noticed.

I can't review the book because I haven't seen it or purchased the book. So I'm poking around the site and find two pages about buying a basic digital camcorder and buying a prosumer camcorder.





Groovy. But I kept on the prowl because where there is an author there should be an author's website or one to support the book. I found it. It is WebVideoBook.tv

Where there is a book about web video there should be a video.So like, here is the video.

Other Posts of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.