Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Smashing Magazine's Designing For A Hierarchy Of Needs

The ideas are sparking but sometimes you need mental kindling to get a fire going. Like today. I've waded through some crappy programs,videos and media blather and what have I got to show for it?

Nothing.

So I was trying to remember that web design magazine that I never remember and keep rediscovering. It is called Smashing Magazine. It is for web designers, not video or vlogging folks but they do have a lot of accessible thought generating content.

Working my way through a post on a re-interpretation of Maslow's Hierarchy of Need without the needs and more creativity by Steven Bradley.

The distance between functionality and creativity? For some, it is a might long road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.