Monday, July 19, 2010

Andrea Ross at PAB2010 - Contested Irrelevance

It is one thing to believe it is a good idea but you just don't know the impact or the effect of what you are doing.



It is ok to call it quits. Sometimes it is necessary or the right thing to do. But if you are in it for a while you might find out that the blog and your work is important. Well, you are important no matter what but in the wee morning you question the value of the blog/vlog.

This video is podcaster Andrea Ross (I don't want to type the words former, I want to hope when she is ready she will get back to it.) talking about her children literature podcast, why she stopped and what she gained after the fact.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's one powerful vid. I'd never have seen it if you hadn't posted and I'm very grateful. It has a lot of connection for me on several points. Many thanks, Marguerita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. Andrea's video is being talked about person to person so the positive impact of her message can only help her and the community.

    Each one teach one.

    ReplyDelete

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.