Monday, July 5, 2010

The Bui Brothers and Motions Portraits of the 2010 Streamy Awards

I've met or had dinner with Vu and Lan as part of the Yahoo Videobloggers group. When I saw the link to their site I had to check it out. There was a lovely video on motion portraits created by The Bui Brothers.



At the site there are examples of their work, commentary, tutorials and the process they use to perfect the photo or video. It is also a place to observe the use of DSLR cameras with HD video.

I need to say I don't know what happened at the 2010 Streamys anymore than The Bui Brothers. Really, I'm not even gonna look it up.

If I did look it up I'd probably shake my head. I suppose I would wind up classifying the experience as a future learning lessons for organizers, presenters and participants.

There will be people talking. There will be people recording.

Act like you know this to be true.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Gena! Thanks for the shout out! Wow it's been a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, too long but everybody is super busy. Blessing on your continued success.

    ReplyDelete

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.