Thursday, August 5, 2010

What I Forgot to Tell You

I'm in New York. Totally digging it. I had a doggy connection but it is better now.

Here is what I forgot to tell you. Make sue you pre-pack your stuff then night before a trip. Otherwise the camera you thought you were taking goes into hiding.

Couldn't find the camcorder. Did find the JVC Everio and the power cord. Not the battery.

Part of the morning was spent keeping an eye out for electronic stores. Didn't find one with the battery.

Oh, be very careful about the NY photo stores. Prices look low in the window, too low. They will sell the camera but jack you over the other items in the box.

When traveling stick with the chains and the known reputable stores.

Time to take the Z1285 for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.