Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Want to Share and I Only Have 10 Minutes

Juggling too much stuff. Oh why did I take an online class? Ok, I have just 10 minutes. If I had more time I'd talk about:

The Interview with author William Gibson over at Dangerous Minds. This is an example of what web video can do, have an extended long form interview and via a blog have the discussion extended.

Over at Gizmodo they are talking about the firs high definition resolution (HDR)video that has been created. The photography camp has been going nutzo crazy about HDR photos. You can see two examples of it posted on the blog. I don't think this is the first HDR video but I expect to see in crappy movies and music videos once folks figure out how to do it without a beam splitter.

Dang, my 10 minutes are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.