Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One Minute Timelapse by Adonis Pulatus

I'm like the rabbit, I'm late but I do have something for you. Adonis Pulatus at Vimeo has a video using time lapse photography.



He used a Panasonic Lumix GH1 to crank out the still photos and then assembled them in QuickTim Pro. The full details are on his Vimeo page.

You don't need as fancy rig as Adonis, all you need is a camera, a tripod and endurance. Many of the new cameras and camcorder have a time burst or time laps feature so it might be easier to create the speedy passage of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.