Sunday, February 27, 2011

My PSA Experiment Post Mortem

I finally finished the PSA project. It is no great shakes but I did put it together. The trick was I looked around on my computer to see what software ideas I had that could give me a jump start.



I have Corel Paint Shop Pro Project Center on my computer. Never used it. What the hell, I dive in. I tried the feature where it does animate photos into a movie but that didn't really work for me. I couldn't customize the timing of the photos.

I used the collage feature. I made different photo jpeg walls of the various images and articles and exported them out. I then brought those into my video editing program and sliced in stand alone photo to make the video. Popped in title cards and the web address and it is done.

The music is by Ma Rainey which I obtained from the Internet Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.