Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mozilla's Web Made Movies - A Glance

I just discovered the web site for the Web Made Movies project. I'm still checking it out. It seems to be an application that will let you combine video and live web applications into one master movie.



Some of the potential applications are that you could have a video and then present the data in support of the contents of the video. This is an example from Nick Fong-Greg.

This could be valuable for education or resource videos, product demonstrations or news features.

Like I said, I just stumbled into it so I'll keep a look out for more information and resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.