Thursday, September 8, 2011

Solar Powered Recording - Riding the Rapids

You have to mean it when you decide to power your camcorder with solar power. You truly walk the walk when you use that same camcorder to record your adventures while you are bouncing up and down water rapids.



This is a video by Five2Nine Productions in Canada on a kayaking trip that was powered by the sun and devices from a company called GoalZero.com

Many years ago I took a standard whitewater rafting trip. Scared the hell out me but it was so much fun. Gotta put that as a do-over for the bucket list. Anyway, I am interested in alternative power sources because I do want to keep recording when the power goes out.

I'm silly that way. So yeah, besides this is a rocking video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.