Friday, October 7, 2011

Vimeo Has A Music Store for Your Videos

There are other sites that have access to free, creative commons and commercial level music but the Vimeo Music Store has all of the tunes it in one centralized location.


It is a freaking good idea. I'm skimming the Vimeo Music Store FAQs:

You can get a music personal license for non-commercial and personal projects or a limited music commercial license for ad supported web sites, advertising a product or service or you charge viewers to watch the video.
I'm skimming the FAQs but you should read them before you use the service to make sure that you stay out of trouble. You are buying a right of usage, not ownership.

I'm always up for a new tune so I'll be checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.