Monday, April 2, 2012

Know Your Rights Video for Photographers from ACLU

While I was researching my post on video recording and private property I found this video on the ACLU page about photographer's rights. If photographers can do it can videobloggers be far behind?


This is an animated video directed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt with music from the Gregory Brothers. You don't have to give up your camera or recording device and you don't have to delete what you recorded.

You want to check out the full post; it contains information about what to do if a police officer tries to detain you or confiscate your property. There are ways of speaking to law enforcement that can possible extend your life span.

I make no promises. Not as crazy as it has been these past few months.  

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.