Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mobile Video Tips from Vimeo Video School

I am looking forward to my SlingShot getting here in June. I was taking photos and video this weekend and I wish I could have had it with me. I had another friend tell me about another mobile device stabilizer but I can't find it as yet.

People do want to shoot mobile video without the shakes and dicey quality.

The good news is that there is help. Vimeo has a tutorial page that spells out the things we need to know as mobile video recorders.

I really like the idea of a 5 by 5 video. Been meaning to try it for months. Super easy to do no matter what your recording device you use. This is a good reminder of just make a simple movie using five second sequences. Snip, trim and you are done.

Yeah. Because 25 seconds is all I seem to have time for these days.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.