Friday, February 15, 2013

Side By Side Film Trailer

I was talking with a friend about the transition from film to digital. He didn't know what I was talking about.  He looked at me and said "...there are still movies."




He is right. And for most people that is all that it matters, that movies continue to be made. But I am interested in the transition process. This doesn't happen everyday.

This is a trailer for a documentary I'm not sure it has been released yet. Still, the folks in the trailer are the impressive representations of the current film and digital content industry.

If you are curious, take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.