Thursday, October 24, 2019

Podcasting Data from Edison Research 2019

Hi folks. Most of you know I'm audio podcasting now with a video once in a blue moon. I'm checking out LinkedIn SlideShare feature and it is a mixed bag. There is some spam and dirt among the cool marbles.

This is some of the good stuff. Tread carefully around SlideShare, there is a lot of spam and dubious activities by less than ethical people. Not LinkedIn but some of the people trying to game the system using SlideShare.

So this is a check-in to see if I can embed this Edison Research informational slide to the blog.





It took some fiddling but yes, I can embed. If this is of interest to you dive in otherwise, I bid you peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.