Monday, March 15, 2010

SXSW - The Battle for Your TV

Yes, I wish I could have gone to SXSW but those are the breaks. This is a video with Mark Cuban and Avner Ronan talking about what modality will most people use to watch videos.



Will it be a blending of traditional television or with the Internet divide and conquer. Why do we always think in absolutes? Personally I think mobile and personal tech will be one of the major delivery devices. I see a day when you use a mobile device to find content and then click a button to have it project on the wall if you want it to.

I'm not talking those 4" x 6" things we have now. Nope. Full screen, full color and 3D to cry for.

Yep. I'm patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.