Friday, June 18, 2010

Bill Mecca's Video on Using the Rule of Thirds

I'm all over the place and time is scampering like a hamster in a wheel. I was checking out Angela Grant's Newsvideographer and I discovered this video by Bill Mecca on using the Rule of Thirds.



According to his web site he is a former television and radio journalist who is making the transition to new media.

Other posts to check out on his site:
Whoa, gotta go but definitely check out the Rule of Thirds video and I hope that you and your camcorder get outside and record a bit of magic.

Other Posts of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.