Saturday, September 18, 2010

VlogEurope 2010 - Lisbon Is The Place

I've always wanted to go to a VloggerCon type event in Europe. VlogEurope is a gathering of videobloggers, web video and new media folks talking about all kinds of stuff plus there is walking around Lisbon with a camcorder.



bicyclemark vlogeurope2010 interview from miguel serradas on Vimeo.
The event is November 12 to November 14, 2010. I'm thinking about it but I don't know if I could get everything ready in time. This is a video talking about the experiences of Bicyclemark talking about his experience at a prior VlogEurope meet-up.

There is a Yahoo VlogEurope group where you can post questions and I'm sure Miguel would like to know if folks are interested in attending.

I have the interest, I just don't necessarily have the funds.

http://vlogeurope2010.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.