It really is an international experience and the OZ/NZ folks seem to be kicking things off. I'll be at work by the time the UK and Europe flicks up some videos so there should be a bunch of stuff to view in a couple of hours.
For the newbies:
- The goal is to post one video a day for 30 days.
- It can be talking head.
- It can be still photo animation with or without narration,
- It can be animated text, photo, music or visual distortions'
- It can be a video - however you define a video
- It can be anything you want or have time to do. That time thing is the killer.
- Post the video on your blog or web site. Many folks are loving Posterous but Vimeo, Blip.tv and YouTube are cool.
- If you have a Twitter account you can use the hastag #vlomo10 to let folks know that you have a video ready for viewing.
It is currently 5:11 a.m. my time so folks are just getting started. I've recorded some ideas but I have to simplify if I'm going to make it to November 30th.
In the meantime, to find folks participating swing over to Twitter and in the search area type in #vlomo10. This will bring up a list of folks posting links to their videos.
Let the games begin and VlogOn!