Monday, December 27, 2010

Boomvideo - Three Videos A Month for 2011

2011 should be more than the placed holder between 2010 and 2012. We can make it what we want it to be. I vote to employ a creative approach. Gabriel Soucheyre posted in the Videoblogging Group a new activity folks can get involved with.

Here is the skivvy on Boomvideo 2011:

  • On the 1st, 10th & 20th of each month for all of 2011, everyone will publish his or her video.
  • The video should not excess 3 minutes.
  • To publish a video, add a comment, add an image or the title of your video, and put a link on your video online.
  • You can upload your video where you want: Vimeo, Blip.tv, Dailymotion, Youtube (or any other place that will accept you and your video.)
That is about all I know. I like the idea and if I can do one personal video a month that would be a success. Three I would feel good about.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.