iPhone G4 HD Video Montage: City Life from Brian Pobuda Photography on Vimeo.
It is another example of how it isn't just still photos or video. It can be a creative merger of both document the feeling of being in a color rich dynamic place in time. A catchy tune doesn't hurt either.
From the Apple web site the video tech specs on the iPhone:
- Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- 5-megapixel still camera
- VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second with the front camera
- Tap to focus video or still images
- LED flash
- Photo and video geotagging