Monday, July 11, 2011

Audio Cleaning - iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner

I'm not a Mac user so I can't use this product but if you are and need help in yanking out the air conditioner whammy this is a product you could consider. (Update 2011, this software is available for Mac and PC users.)

iZotope Music and Speech Cleaner helps Mac users remove hum, clicks and all kinds of audio gotchas.



It looks like it is even easier than Bias SoundSoap 2. At $39 the price isn't bad either.

I still haven't found my solution for removing air conditioning noise in my videos. I got it bad, really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.