Possible Sessions To Attend at 3:00pm
- Speak Up - Empowering Women to Use Their Voices
- Breaking Into Parent Vlogging - I'm not a parent but I'd like to know what is different about it.
- The Rise of Social Media and the Opportunity Blogger (Huh?)
- Exposed, When Blogging Gets Too Personal
- The Tools Tricks and Art of Video Storytelling
- How to Shoot Video That Doesn't Suck - I could just re-read the book but yeah I'd like to go.
Well, one of the things I am doing is I'm checking out the speakers blogs. For real, I'm clicking through to their blog or web site. If I'm not liking the blog I might not appreciate the session as much as another person.
The L.A. Convention Center is a big honking place. If the session I want is way over yonder then I'm going to have to go to the one I'm near.
This is known as foot mantenance. After trolling the Expo floor the toe bones will speak up about me tramping from one end of the joint to the other.
I sure do hope folks will be live blogging. (Yo. This is blogging conference. That is a given.)
Okay, I truly hope that there are enough electrical sockets for everybody and the Wi-Fi doesn't crash but once an hour.
Cuz the Anime Podcasting session looks like a keeper.