Thursday, April 5, 2012

Titli Nihaan Also Cooks Up Videos

Titli Nihaan is a lady with a kitchen, a camcorder and a good sense of humor. Here is is how I found her.
I was looking at a video about a person living in a 78 square foot apartment. I followed another link and there was Titli.

This is a humorous video about either cooking an egg or how (not) to be a mega cooking super star.


I have to say that I have been studying Alton Brown videos; not necessarily for the cooking but for how he teaches science and food history. And yes, observing how he constructs the show.

I gotta tell you, Alton can give a person an inferiority complex. The dude and his team are just that good. With Titli, I feel you could have a fruit smoothie with her as you watch the breeze go by. I know Alton is also slurping smoothies too but I hear he is planning a new show when he isn't messing around Iron Chef. He is a busy guy.

But this isn't a cooking blog, it is a creating video blog. And if you check out her Technical Stuff page she does tell you how she puts her shows together.

The lady started out with a basic Sony camcorder and edited on Windows Movie Maker.  She has moved on up to a Sony Handycam with 120GB hard drive and Sony Vegas 10 Platinum for editing.

It doesn't take much to get started. I think the above video is a hoot. She does have more traditional cooking videos but they do have flashes of her sense of humor. If you want to see more of her work check out her YouTube channel.


Other Posts You Might Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.