The songs are:
- It's A Man's World
- Sex Machine Part 1
- Try Me
- Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
As always, I encourage you to read the full rules to know what you are required to do and what you will gain if you win. You do need to be over 18 years of age. And if you win you will be responsible for paying for taxes on $4,000.
Study the details my friends. Because you cannot:
- Use any copyrighted material other than your own.
- No logos, trademark, registration symbols or anything that a third party might jump to sue you or the contest for. This means you are going to need to pay attention to people wearing jeans and t-shirts with brand names. You can't show that kind of stuff.
- Any obscene or pornographic material. Which is kinda laughable when one of the song is called Sex Machine Part 1
- If another person appears in your video or your record certain types of landmark properties you will need releases. Lots of them.
Oh, more more thing. Rule 7.3 You must have legally purchased the song for use in your video. Which is 99 cents at iTunes.
What you don't have is a lot of time. Contest ends at 11:59pm GMT on July 16, 2012. For me that means 3:59am but you can use something like Time and Date.com to work out the contest end date in your neck of the world.
So go ahead and take a licking stick to it. One song in particular needs a serious update.