Sunday, November 25, 2012

Do It Now - VidCon 2013 Early Registration

I was a sad, lonely person last year. Thought I had my 2012 ticket. I did not. Tried to get one two weeks before the convention. Could not. I can't even speak of the pain that it caused me.

http://vidcon.com
If you think you might remotely want to go to Anaheim in August buy your tickets NOW.  I am in no way affiliated with the convention.

I try not to pump conventions but this one can sell out via word of mouth alone. I am in a Twitter stream of people who went in 2012. Those rascals talked about it all of the time. That is a hurtful feeling being on the outside looking in.

The Super Early Bird sold out. Regular Early Bird is in full effect but unknown for how long.

Crunch the numbers and see if you can do it. If you can, then get going and reserve your spot.

Make sure you have your receipt. Put it in a safe place and put your mind at ease.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.