Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Trail That Lead Me to Boss Jock Studio App

Here is my tiny example of how social media among trusted people work. I was on Twitter. One of my friends mentions this video by Ray Ortega of the Podcasters Studio blog.

Update: BossJock has been replaced by Backpack Studio is a Apple iOS podcasting application that allows you to do real time narration and music mixing.



I know I supposed to talk about video. You can't talk about video without good audio.

For some folks, laying down the narration and music is a more effective way to work. You have what you want to say and then they match the video to the audio.

I swing either way. 
Do I even have to say I want a video version?  On Android? It isn't free but at $9.99 it sure is pretty.

Anyway,  I'm curious as to who is Ray Ortega so I follow the breadcrumbs to his blog and there is much of interest over yonder.

And that is how this social media thing works.


Other Posts of Interests

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.